It is amazing how many people still do not know the importance of water for staying in the pink of health. Think for a moment and consider the facts: the human body contains 75% water, making it the body's transport system to nutrients around it as well as carries waste out of it. Water breaks down food, keeps your body temperature balanced and your skin elastic. We can live for weeks without food but only a few days without water.

I consider it my treasured achievement that for a good part of my life I have been running a campaign for people to drink adequate, clean water. I began this in my own home and my kids are terrific water drinkers. In our company, it has become the norm to see people carrying big water bottles and following a strict regimen of water intake every single day. In every place I have been to and events where I have spoken, it has become my little crusade to persuade people into drinking water to maintain or restore their body to good health.

Years of dealing with patients has led me to believe that chronic and persistent dehydration is the root cause of almost all currently encountered major diseases of the human body.

Now, I have this important challenge to all of you. I want to get you into this 18-day water cleansing regimen. Just follow the instructions and keep me updated as you progress:

Water cleansing formula:

18-day cleansing
Drink 1.8 to 2 liters depending on body weight
Above 60 kg 2 liters
Below 60 kg 1.8 liters

Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water before breakfast to rehydrate and flush out toxins which accumulated in the body during sleep. Drink water before, with and after every meal; it will help you to prevent overeating and therefore help you to manage an ideal body weight.

Your manner of drinking should be to take in a few mouthfuls each time until you finish one glass. You may take 10, 15 minutes, 30 minutes to sip throughout the hour. It does not matter as long as you gradually consume one glass every hour. Carry bottled water with you everywhere. Keep a glass or cup of water next to you whenever you'll be sitting down for a long time, such as when you're at your work desk Drink from it regularly as you’re working.

After 18 days, resume to drinking water by body weight in kg multiplied by 30. e.g. 50kg x 30 = 1.5 liters of water. Follow the same drinking method.

To keep you excited on your goal, allow me to let you in on what will happen at the end of the 18 days water cleansing. You will feel fresher, lighter, and not so lethargic. If you are suffering from any kind of illness, you will find that your recovery will be faster and your physical discomfort will be greatly diminished. Your skin will be finer with less skin irritation. You will be astounded with the beautiful changes you will witness. There will be more benefits leading you towards good health, good looks and an overall sense of wellness as you make drinking water an important part of your daily routine.

2 comments:

Kali said...

Very good way. I did and I recommend to someone. I am happy to do that. Love you, love your way to improve the life of the world.

Doreen said...

Well done Kali, and pass on the good news!